1. Using AstroDates is rather simple. First you create your profile. Make sure you enter a birth time and a birth place besides the birth date. This is very important. Once your profile is complete, click the "Create Profile" button at the bottom of the screen.
2. Add a partner. The partner's profile is slightly longer to make room for additional information, like phone number and notes. These fields are for your convenience and totally optional. Make sure you enter a birth time and a birth place besides the birth date. This is very important. Once your partner profile is complete, click the "Create Partner" button at the bottom of the screen. Clicking this button will take you to the "My Relationships" page. Your partner will be listed here with their relationship score and a "More" link. If you need to update your partner's information, click your partner's name. To see more information about your relationship details, click More.
3. Clicking the More link with show you the aspects of the relationship that make up the relationship score. These are Jung's aspects. they are not necessarily in any particular order. The higher the number, the more value it has to relationship. These aspect numbers range from -20 to +18, with the total at the bottom. The total scale nominally ranges from 1 to 100. However, in practice, these total scores can range from -40 to 112.
4. The fourth step is to view the details of the aspect description. This gives you an idea of how this aspect will show in your relationship. To add another partner to your list, simply repeat steps 2 and 3 above. At the top of every page are link buttons. The left button is a "Back" button. The right offers more options. On this page this button gives you the option for providing feedback, either about the description itself or about the score value attached to it. We have found crowd sourcing to be very accurate. To add your input, simply click the feedback button and vote this aspect up or down.
5. That's all there is to it. Just register here. You will need your birth date, time and place. If you don't remember the exact time, guess. Your birth time is very important. You can always update your details later. Let's get started.